- I’m a KeeperI have a lot of stuff! Too much stuff. How did I let this happen? Does this sound familiar to any of you? A few months ago as I was looking at my stuff, material possessions, I came to a few realizations: I was in my bedroom walk-in closet when I made that realization. IContinue reading “I’m a Keeper”
- Sorting and Packing UpMy parents and my husband’s parents were born in the 1930s. They grew up with little and money was tight. You only bought something if you really needed it and had the means to acquire it, which might have included trading goods or services. If your clothes got holes, you sewed them up. If somethingContinue reading “Sorting and Packing Up”
- Bright Bold ColoursDoes that title scare you? Make you feel a little uneasy? Are you hesitating to read any further? Please, continue reading as I hope to bring you a word of encouragement. Do you have a favourite colour? When shopping for clothes are you drawn to clothes in that colour? Do you tend to wear clothesContinue reading “Bright Bold Colours”
- The Sounds of Spring, Singing BirdsThe other morning I was walking through the house, I could hear a familiar sound that I haven’t heard for a while. I stopped and listened. The sound put a smile on my face and joy in my heart. It was the sound of birds chirping. Another sign of Spring. God created all kinds ofContinue reading “The Sounds of Spring, Singing Birds”
- Fresh AirI recently went for a short walk two days in a row. It was a little cool, hence a short walk. Both times, when I entered the house after my walk, it started snowing. I got in just in time. But I certainly enjoyed the fresh air. For most of the winter, the windows areContinue reading “Fresh Air”
- Spring into April with AnticipationIt’s April! Are you excited? I’m excited. Spring is here. The anticipation of warmer weather, melting snow, more daylight hours, and so much more to look forward to! With the melting of the snow and the warmer weather there will soon be new growth appearing. The trees will begin to grow leaves. New shoots ofContinue reading “Spring into April with Anticipation”
Hi, I’m Freda. When I’m not spending time with my wonderful husband and children, I enjoy going for coffee with a friend, reading, writing, and organizing! Of course we can’t forget about eating chocolate.
Let’s hang out
Links to social media are not set up yet.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.